Six Reasons To Book Private Cuba Shore ToursOur Magazine
Exeter Latin America makes it easy for you to see the best of Cuba
Ever more cruise lines continue to add Cuba to their itineraries – an exciting new development for cruise lovers – but often the stays in port are far too short for such an exciting and culturally rich destination.
That’s where Exeter Latin America comes in – helping you escape the masses and make the most of your time in Cuba.
Offering terrific sample itineraries for Havana!All Exeter Latin America private shore excursions are 100% customized to your specific interests, whether a family or a group of friends, and feature expert local guides who are skilled at helping them avoid the crowds.
Here are 6 great reasons for you to skip the cruise’s tours and enjoy a private shore excursion instead.
1. The Best Guides & DriversThe cruise lines typically work with Cuban government tour operators, meaning even their private shore excursions will feature guides and drivers of unpredictable and usually lesser quality. Our team has worked hard to find the best guides in each city to ensure you have a vastly more interesting and personal stay.
2. Dine in the Top Private Restaurants
Our experts make reservations for you at their favorite hand-picked private restaurants (paladars) so that you have the best possible dining experience in Cuba.3. No Visa Issues
You are not required to do the ship’s tours in order to disembark in Cuba. Your Cuban visa is valid to do a private shore excursion with Almaz, and they always design their itineraries to help you meet the U.S. requirements for legal Cuba travel.
4. Custom Pre- and Post-cruise Land Extensions
If your cruise begins or ends in a Cuban port, our team can arrange a totally custom private itinerary for a few extra days including accommodations in their favorite deluxe hotels or privately-owned apartments and villas.
5. Travel in Style Doing a cruise line’s scheduled excursion could easily mean sharing time in port with 50 other passengers. A private excursion means you are in complete control of your time, while traveling in comfort throughout your stay. You can focus on seeing and doing what most interests you, to maximize your visit!
6. Unlimited ChoicesFrom cooking classes with a Cuban chef, visiting the local Jewish community, visiting specific artists’ home studios to see or buy art, or a private dinner in the home of a musician or art collector, Exeter Latin America can open doors that you may not even know existed. Their sample itineraries are great for many in covering the highlights, but they’re always happy to help you dive deeper based on your specific interests.
For those looking for a more authentic, local or personalized experience in port, a private shore excursion has always been the way forward. Most that go private, never go back!